swallow the story hook and sinker
[html]

"I suppose your right," Rizu said with an impish smile, leaning against a wall casually. As Corona spoke it gave Rizu time to look the other female over more thoroughly, taking in her seemingly silky golden fur and hair, and strikingly blue eyes with stride. Rizu felt the tickle of envy wash over her, wishing she herself could sport such a flawless coat and reliably colored eyes. It wasn't until she caught a quick glance of a cougar claw, made necklace did she snap back to the present, just as Corona finished speaking.

Even while she had been caught up admiring the other Inferni female she had taken note that she was related to quite some important people in the pack and that certainly gave Corona quite a bit of standing within the clan. Finally looking down at her meager, travel worn clothes Rizuka grinned broadly. "Yeah, where I was from some of the pack was changed, not born like me," Rizuka said, obviously speaking of the fact that she was pure Luperci. "They liked to keep to their old ideals, keeping everyone covered up, otherwise they thought you indecent." Rizu didn't bother to mention the fact that it took some time for her parents to break her of the habit of running around their small little town of sorts naked well into her first year.

"I wouldn't mind taking one of the smaller rooms as my own," she continued, smiling at the memory of the small little hut she and her family occupied, but it soon faded as the scent of fire clogged up her nose and almost caused her to cough, her eyes brimming with moisture. Of course this was only an all to real memory and she quickly cleared her throat, smile even returning. Deciding to change the subject Rizu gestured towards the cougar claw necklace around Corona's throat. "Did you kill one yourself to get that?" She asked jokingly, her hand going up to play with the braid that framed her face.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread