swallow the story hook and sinker
[html]
Rizuka gazed at the necklace a little longer as Corona explained how she had gotten it. It was quite beautiful, and almost made her miss her bracelet, the thought of which caused her to roll the bead in her hair between her fingers. Rizuka was caught off guard as Corona then changed the subject, and took some time to think. She didn't have exactly one skill she perfected in, but a quite a few she had dabbled in throughout her lifetime. "Well I know how to work a forge.. make things out of stone and metal. My father used to teach me things when I was little, when he realized I wouldn't leave him be until he did." She smiled at the memory, glad that there were still some good ones in her past. "Other then that I can do some basic sewing, cooking.. I was never really good at much else. Well, until recently at least, when I learned how to live off the land on my own." She pushed herself slowly off the wall, something bright having caught her attention in one of the writing dress drawers that had been propped open. "Well Anselm, when he accepted me, said that the wolves here weren't the biggest fans of us. Also that you guys just got out of a war, and a place called.." she had to think of the name while she pulled a bright feathered quill out of the drawer with a smile, showing it to Corona before placing it gently onto the desk. "Esper Hollow had a few sick members."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread