sweet and sour
He'd struck a never with the girl and her emerald eyes flashed as she growled softly. "I'm not miserable here!" she said as she glared at the two toned male before her. She'd never been miserable with the land or her pack or with wandering the grounds, it had been the damn issue at hand where she'd made the mistake and got caught in the middle of a war. The clan was her source of misery, or atleast one soul there truly. "I made a mistake, that's all!" Her feather's were ruffled and the woman tried to calm herself as she groomed her fur down a few moments trying to sooth her irritated emotions. "I'm sure you've never made a mistake.." she said dryly.

The woman hadn't exactly made a mistake, there was no knowing that she would have been the one who'd been left behind or that there would have been someone who would have had a grand time using a prisoner to the last extend. She narrowed her eyes and ignored the last part of the question as she continued on. "Something here? Right.. are you sure you're just not hunting up excuses." she figured the male had no where else to go or was afraid of a more highly congested area. She had been taken back the first time she'd arrived in one of the larger eastern style towns where the wolves were taking over.. now though it wasn't so glam.

Messages In This Thread