And the Werewolves Cry
[html]
There's times I wish I was different. I'm sure everyone has those, but mine... They're so real I can taste them.

Outside, birds sang and bugs chirped and the trees whispered secrets to one another, but inside, it was blissfully silent save his own thoughts, and the faint ringing that occasionally accompanied them. He'd come through the lands that Tayui had owned- he knew she had, she was nothing less than a leader- and into these wild, emaciated woods. They were calming, a blanket above and a blanket below to muffle the footsteps he couldn't hear, open space to see all that went on around him.

It was lovely, but his mission was failing. He hadn't a clue where Tayui was now, her scent trail had jumbled and gone soft after leaving the mountainside, and now he was lost in a place he didn't know. He would try and keep it together, but he had never been alone for long. There had always been someone by his side, even if they were silent, even if they weren't really there. Agani ignored those now. Because he could not help.

Now, he could not even help himself, as his long strides had no purpose, and his swaying head could neither see nor hear a new direction in which he could travel. All parts of him wished for clear, solid help, help that he could feel.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread