Dance to a new world
So much in common, so little that the really knew about each other, but they shared a very, very close relation with in the foster family that they had, the silver lady could hear her own voice with in this child, she raised Klamp, she seen him though it all, even his first crush, it was hard to tell the little guy that she was going to live with some one that she loved, he was welcomed to come, but he didn't take it well, and he left that lands, she hadn't see him since. God how she missed that crazy bunch.

"Your mother and I where like sisters in all means." She couldn't help but to laugh, her mother, and her...god any time they where together, there was a fight, she could promise it, there was always sharp words uttered, or spoken to each other, there was always dirty looks, but when all was said and done, they would kill for each other, and would go out of there ways to see the other to happiness. "I could leave tonight, or in five years, I don't promise how long I'm around, but if you wish, you can call me a friend while I'm here."

Messages In This Thread