i died once inside
The Pheonix Valley packland? For once, Pendzez was in the right place he was looking for. There were times that he didn't find what he was looking for. When he was younger, he was trying to find his hiding place, but he forgot where it was. Took him nearly two days to find it. That was emmbarressing to him to even think about it. He tried not to think about it, not while he was in the presence of a female. It would make him feel weak inside. The Pheonix Valley was the place where wanted to be at the moment. All he did was rested on the ground. He didn't mean to cause any problems, thought if he went there for no reason, then that would trespassing on the packlands. That would be the last thing he wanted to do. To cause that kind of trouble. He would feel so bad about that, or mabye he would be killed for it. He didn't think about it, though because he can explain why he came to Pheonix Valley to someone who seemed to be of authority.

Pendzez had to come up with some words to say to the female, but he had no luck. He thought for a while more, then he came up with something. "Um, it's nice to meet, Miss Rhiannon. I didn't mean to lounge on your land for no reason, actually I was resting here. The area was clear when I looked around, but I though I was in the Pheonix Valley by now. With you here, and you said that we're in the Pheonix Valley, then I guess I'm at the place I was looking for anyway. The reason why I'm here is because I was hoping to join the pack, if that's ok with you?" Pendzez had a glint of being worried in his eyes because he might have been rejected for his age. The reason he was at Pheonix Valley was to find the pack to join. However, there was also a glint of hope. He might even be accepted, but it depended on Deuce's decision.

Messages In This Thread