kickin' it back like ols school
The silver and gold lady smiled as she heard the greeting of one of the newest members of the pack. She relaxed a little bit as she saw the simple happiness in the other lady's movements and grace as she came to meet Iskata. The words that greeted her were met with a half shrug as she paused and eyed the hybrid woman before her. "I'll live, the world is a busy place and I'm keeping myself busy in it." She chuckled sourly at the thought of how she'd kept her mind off the bitter thoughts that piled in her mind.

Flicking the dew from her pelt she eyed the lass before her and admitted. "I noticed you've refrained from your own suggestion.." she said with a wink. The softer subtle scent of the wolf before her was a lot easier on the nose than the fish oil that the other had coated her pelt with on their past meeting. Iskata could learn to ignore the scent but she liked not having to keep her mind off an odor when she didn't need to. There was enough she was trying to keep off her mind as it was.

Messages In This Thread