kickin' it back like ols school
wc:325

Aroha laughed, all in good fun. She sat down in front of the lady dipping her head to her, greeting the leader of these lands. She lifted her head up only slightly keeping it below the leaders, she was pretty sure that it would be fine to hang her head normally and not worry about it being any higher or lower. The mix breed smiled and gave a soft nod, ”Yeah..I’ve been working on making a den; I want it small enough that I can fit into it without the rain coming in. Soon once the warm fall days start coming I will be making a mix of dung, mud and water to make a past to make sure it don’t fall in, well after I use some stick in the roof to brace it.”

She blinked and wined trying not to let the dew drop hit her, she didn’t like being wet. She knew that illness followed being wet from long period of time. The female smiled, her side lip hinting at something with sympathy, she knew there was something wrong. ”Iskata you need to breath, you have two other leaders. Let them help you. Now what’s bothering you my dear friend?” The lady shifted her weight around as she kneeled down over her paws she was willing to give the lady three whole moons to talk about what was on her mind, well it was only a statement, she would give her as much time as she needs. Her amber eyes focused upon the lady, with a smile, she would let the lady in trust her with anything. She really hadn’t a soul to tell to, she felt other then Iskata she was a loner in a pack of wolves. She knew only in time would that feeling change and maybe she would meet and greet other members and they would learn to trust her like the leader in front of her did.

Messages In This Thread