kickin' it back like ols school
Iskata noticed as the woman laughed that she still had issues greeting the leader as an equal. Iskata didn't comment on the stance of her packmate, she just hoped that overtime the lady would come to find that there was no need for the formalities of the old world. When Aroha admitted what she'd been upto lately Iskata smiled at how the lass was settling in. She had spent quite a bit of time in the pack's den in her old pack before finding a place of her own. She tried to ignore the fact that the lady was going to use dung to strengthen the home but she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose when the words were spoken.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Well, I've always been fond of digging my dens within the roots of old trees or residing in caves.. I don't have that much knowledge of how to keep one newly made from colapsing. .so I'll take your word on the ingredients for perfect bonding there." her eyes sparkled slightly at the idea but she just merely shook her head and settled down.

When Aroha began to speak on Iskata's current busy schedule the woman sighed and turned her eyes away as she was asked that question that she knew more than enough the answers too. She was quiet a moment before turning her eyes back to the lass as she spoke. "Hel's busy preparing for her first litter.. and Deuce has to start gathering her apothacary supplies for the winter.." Iskata knew that they were weak answers but it was the truth.. as well as the knowledge that Deuce was trying to work with DaVinci in helping her daughter.

Flicking her ears back and forth Iskata admitted. "I recently received some letters from my mate.. and he's not coming home anytime soon." Her voice became brittle as she forced the last words. She really didn't want to think on the real worries on her mind but here she was just blurting them out. She never thought she would have come out and just vented her issues to a newly met packmate, but everyonce in a while even leaders needed a friend.

Messages In This Thread