kickin' it back like ols school
Iskata bowed her head at the words that Ahora granted her. She wanted to correct the woman, she was not brave, she was bitter and her heart was icy. The man she'd called her mate had known the pains that she'd been through in her past and he still proceeded to drag her down and out. She laughed sadly and shook her head as she gave up arguing with herself and just finally said it. "No I'm not, if I was we wouldn't be having this conversation.." She didn't want to sound like she was being a bitch but it was the truth, if she'd been stronger and braver she'd have been able to face this alone and not be pouring her soul out to her family like pack.

When Ahora asked her the last question Iskata narrowed her eyes as she gazed off into the distance and spoke, her words were crisp as she admitted. "He may be returning.. but I'm not certain if he'll be coming back here." He had walked down that path alone and knowingly broken Iskata's trust. Before they'd even walked down that road he'd known each and ever pain and distrust that had frozen over her beating heart.. and now like everyother before him he'd done the same and once more she was a frosty ice queen.

Messages In This Thread