misery in a bottle
[html]
mall-caps;color:#880000;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;">seven for a secret, never to be told

"Are you certain?" he asked with a smile. "I bet I could be a hero if I honestly tried," he said amused, something akin to sarcasm lacing his words. He'd play games with this female, aiming to obtain what he wanted before vanishing back into the darkness from whence he'd come. He sipped again from his glass, placing it back onto the counter with a dull clink in the quit of the building. Rain lashed against the windows and rooftops, but here within was silent whenever their voices failed to fill the void between them. So she was from Phoenix Valley, bringing back poison to drown all those who wished for it. How benevolent of her.
        "Me?" he purred, muzzle wrinkling in amusement. "I am simple seeking amusement in the bottom of a bottle and nothing more. The only drowning I am doing tonight is from the copious amount of rain falling outside." And indeed his hair was wet and slicked against his head, hanging limp around his face and his clothing drenched and dripping into a quiet pool on the floor of the barroom. "Who said I was leaving?" he inquired, flicking back his hair from his face with a single motion, crimson eyes bright beneath his mane of dark strands. "I've only just arrived."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread