With wide eyes you tremble
[html]

She smiled, a little embarrassed that she had almost pushed Naniko to the floor. Had she been a little too excited to get close? But, it felt like it had been so long since they had been together, she couldn’t help it. It was before Anu had gone to Iskata to tell her that she was no longer staying in the valley. She had confessed that she loved her daughter, and had been questioned to the fullest. The smaller fey just needed a little reassurance.

“I knew they would be strong.” Anu couldn’t help but smile, enjoying Naniko lean against her. It had been to long since they were alone. “Almost didn’t make it. Savina and I were off hunting.” It had been an exciting time, and Anu was still unsure what had happened to the doe that they had brought to the mansion steps.

At the time Anu had been a nervous mess, worried that there would be complications. But, in the graceful way Nani functioned, the birthing had gone smoothly, for the bystanders anyways. At the time Anu had only seen the pups for a few brief moments, barely getting to put their names with each one.

Unsure if Naniko was letting others venture into her den, she was weary of asking. But still, Anu was their second mother. “Can I?” The question didn’t come out as eloquent as she could imagine, more like an excited pup herself. Anu broke away from Nani and trotted excitedly back to the living room door.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread