With wide eyes you tremble
[html]

Her tail curled over her back, wagging in anticipation. Poking her nose passed the door, with Nani leading the way she could hardly wait to truly meet them. The words Naniko spoke were unexpected, making Anu think in a different direction. The fey was sure she would never be able to betray Naniko in such a way. It didn’t seem like Nani was expecting her to jetting off and sharing a bed with some male, it was more off a decision that they would make together.

Her mind was cleared when she saw the small pups. Looking back at the white wolfess, her eyes glistening, “I don’t know, I think that our hands are full enough.” Smiling she watched her mate fro a few long moments. When she had become pregnant, the small lean fey hadn’t even known her. But now, as they stood before the pups, squirming and squealing for attention, Anu felt as if Naniko had given her the greatest gift.

Tearing her eyes from her beautiful face blue eyes watched their children again. Did the other shewolf know how all of this was a gift for her mate? Lowering herself to the ground, Anu curled her body against the bunch. It was a warm and natural movement, her nose touching each of them while her mind put their scents and shades to their names. Looking up to the face of the alabaster fey Anu spoke the only words that would come to her.

“I love you Nani.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread