With wide eyes you tremble
[html]

She and Anu hadn't known each other for very long, comparatively...but that didn't matter to her. Her life had changed so drastically in the last few months...she knew that it could change again, just as fast. And she knew that she wanted this girl with her, by her side. It frightened her to think of being without Anu, though she would probably never admit it unless she had to. She didn't want anyone to think that she relied on her too much, or that she depended on her all the time. She could still be independent.

Naniko didn't want to rely too much on Anu. She didn't want to be hurt, that was true. Naniko hadn't ever really spoken to Anu about what had happened, and she didn't know if she could. Not yet, anyway. And what would they tell the pups when they got older, about Conri? She wasn't sure.

"I never want to hurt you. Not ever." She did want to reassure Anu of that. "We...can talk to each other. I'm not afraid to tell you if you do something that makes me mad, or sad...or happy. You make me so happy. Sometimes I wonder when it's going to happen, if we're going to have a fight. But it doesn't happen. ...I hate fighting"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread