With wide eyes you tremble
[html]

Anu would keep Nani’s mother’s lack of confidence in their relationship to herself. She would also leave the tears she shed at the Phoenix Valley leader’s doorstep. She felt no need to give all the dirty details, in the end they didn’t matter. All that did was that she was beside her mate and their pups. She would be the mother they needed, as well as everything Naniko asked and needed her to be.

“I’m to happy here, at this moment, to ever have any regrets.” She wasn’t scared that Naniko would hurt her. At this point it seemed so impossible Anu could have laughed at the thought. “We don’t need to think about that. Why would we need to fight?” Her question was laced with a smile.

She knew that there was so much that they didn’t know about each other. There were secrets, and details that she knew existed, but she was happy to stay ignorant. Of course they hadn’t know each other for years, but Anu could care less about that detail too.

“I wouldn’t wait for it.” She paused to watch their children, “I don’t like fighting either.” Her voice was light and almost carefree.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread