No Casper here
[html]

"Well, why be so frightened, then? I've seen a few, but mostly they come out in the Haunted Forest. This place is eeries, I'll grant you, but I wouldn't worry too much." She seemed very perturbed by the moaning the forest, but ever the guardian, he felt protective of her almost immediately. He felt no presence here, not even the subtle and unassuming one he had felt when Fly first approached him. Still, for her sake, he could at least treat her with courtesy, and not blow off her fears.

"Alright, how about this. This place certainly isn't very welcoming, the sounds are abominable, especially for a wolf trying to catch some shut-eye. If there are spirits about tonight, they probably want us out, judging by this great racket. We'll honor their wishes, and be out of this forest of yours in no time. What do you say?" He didn't know if there actually were any spirits in this place, but he had no intention of sticking around. Whether they existed here or not, with the excessive moaning he would be unable to sleep here tonight anyway.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread