stones in the road
[html]

The jet femme laughed at her friend's comment. "I certainly don't think so, though my pelt may lend itself to such a belief." The rain had started off softly, but soon was pounding against her back and neck. She was relieved to hear that Anu knew of a place that could offer them shelter, and quickly followed the tawny wolfess towards the rocks. Their slower pace soon grew to a quicker one as they were pummeled by the pouring sky.

As they reached the rocks her emerald orbs began frantically searching for any kind of a shelter. The two were in luck as she spotted an opening in one of the larger rocks. "Over here!" she called out to Anu. Her slender form easily fit through the opening to the cave. She was happy to see that it was a fairly good sized cave. Plenty of room for the two wolfesses and plus some.

Savina shook herself off, splattering water against the rocky walls of their shelter. As she sat down panic hit her as she feared that in their mad rush her necklace from Kansas might've been lost. Swiftly she brought one of her front paws up to feel for the shell. A relieved sigh escaped her lungs as she felt the smooth surface of the small pink shell. Eyes shot back to her friend, a smile on her lips. "Well, I wasn't expecting to take a bath today, but I guess I got one anyway. Its lucky we found this place." Her body shivered a bit. She was soaked to the bone and it wasn't exactly warm out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread