stones in the road
[html]

I have no idea if Anu/Nani being mates will come up in her current thread with Naniko, so I'm just going to say she noticed it. Big Grin

She liked the analogy about the fire. Though she'd never been around a "made" fire before, it seemed to be correct. The one before the two now was crackling nicely and heating their cold bodies. Perhaps the storm wasn't such a bad situation after all. Savina hadn't had a one to one chat with Anu since the first night they met. Now she'd be able to talk to her and find out about all the goings on in her packmate's life. Then she could share as well. Maybe the older wolfess would actually be excited for her relationship with Kansas, unlike Naniko. She felt an internal stab at her heart when she thought about her best friend's reaction. It hurt her more than she cared to admit.

The Italian girl's smile widened as Anu told her that Naniko and herself were indeed mates. Though it hadn't been said out-loud to her, she had a pretty good guess that they were. It was pretty easy to pick up on the subtle signs of affection when you yourself were feeling them. "I had a feeling you two might be. I'm really happy for the both of you. I'm so glad that the pups will have two parents, and I know you'll protect and love them and Nani like they all deserve. Honestly I don't think I'd want it any other way." Every word her voice spoke came from the heart. She hadn't really been around any "non-traditional" couples before, but she found it didn't bother her in the slightest. As long as the two were happy and in love who cared? Certainly not Savina.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread