stones in the road
[html]

Her head nodded at Anu's words. It was very hard to try and hide feelings such a those. She knew it'd be impossible for her to hide her feelings for Kansas even if she tried. But that wasn't much of a statement concerning her. It was very hard for the obsidian female to hide any emotion of hers. If she was sad it was written all over her body and actions. It was the way she had always been, and surely would continue to be for the rest of her life.

Ears perked at the question that came from her companion. One of her hands moved up to fiddle with the shell and chain, and her smile changed slightly. It was still happy, but in a new and different way. Emerald eyes glimmered in the light and in the feelings the necklace brought with it. "No, no I didn't make it. Kansas made it for me." Savina could feel the butterflies in her stomach as she thought of the sweet Sadira boy. Her voice had a somewhat dreamy tone to it as those words had been said. Suddenly it occurred to her that Anu might not know who she was talking about. "I don't know if you've met him yet. He was the cream colored male sitting by me at the pack meeting."

She looked back at her friend, hoping so much that this time the reaction would be more what she had hoped for with Naniko. The girl didn't need validation for her feelings for Kansas, but she wanted someone to be happy for her, for them. Naniko hadn't necessarily seemed unhappy, but she certainly hadn't acted like she expected her to. She wanted a friend to share her excitement with.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread