stones in the road
[html]

oh i know! its crazy

Petting Savina she listened intently, and taking in the words her friend spoke. It wasn’t easy to have the extra thoughts of Nani floating in her head, but her genuine feeling for the fey kept her from thinking to long and hard on it. Sometimes it was better to put it all aside, instead of turning an innocent feeling into an uncontrollable monster.

What the needed was time. Time to get used to their new pack, time for Nani to get back to her self again, and time of each of them to fill their new role. Savina would get the approval she needed, then realize that she never truly needed it to love the male. Anu leaned into her friend, letting her squeeze her small frame.

“Its like, all of a sudden your life is completely different. You wonder how you ever lived without them and you fear the day you have to.” Her voice was low and soft, almost talking to herself. After speaking the though aloud she straitened her back and looked at her face, “I guess I’ll have to get to know this gentleman… make sure he’s good enough for you.” Her smile accented her small joke. Sometimes she couldn’t help but tease just a little.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread