pay for what you get
WC: 374

Pendzez had a feeling that he was noticed before he said something, or probably when he started to walk closer from the start of the pier. If so, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, Pendzez would try to get to know Iskata a little more better than he did. Asking Deuce wouldn't do much help. Pendzez had thoughts in his mind of what to say to the golden female. Some he seemed fit. "Hello to you too young sir'" Pendzez looked at the female as he came to a stop, just no too far away from Iskata. Pendzez thought that he might have interrupted something and she might get angry, but no. She was just sitting there, watching the sunset. Pendzez felt relived about this. If he disturbed her, whatever she was doing besides watching the sun, then he might get yelled at and get told to beat it. It happened a few times before, but the snow white wolf chose not to worry about it. It was all in the past. Pendzez took a breath before Iskata started to speak again.

"What brings you out here?" Pendzez picked one of the thoughts of what to say from his head. This is a good reply, not a bad one. If it was a bad one, then Pendzez wouldn't even bother to talk Iskata. He would just walk away. Luckily, the snow white wolf wasn't anything like that. He took a breath and said, "Oh, I thought that I might come out and see the sunset. It's one of my hobbies." Pendzez talked smoothly and calm, slowly walking over to the end of the pier, looking out into the orange sunset reflecting on the water. He sat down next to the golden female, looking at her to ask the same question poltely. [b]"What about you, Miss Sadira?"[b] Pendzez knew who she was because he sees her from time to time, but doesn't talk to her because she would have been busy, or was doing something important that can't be interrupted. With her here and Pendzez aswell, this was the chance to get to know her. Pendzez's goal now was to get to know more about the leader of the pack. Just as a friend, of course.

Messages In This Thread