pay for what you get
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 279

"Well enjoy it while you can, fall is upon us and winter is coming." Pendzez would find it easy to enjoy, though it won't be long untill winter is upon us. However, winter was a favorite season for Pendzez because of the snow. Not for snowball fights, but for camoflage. Winter was a perfect hunting season for Pendzez. They didn't call him the Child of the Tundra because of his pelt, but because he was born in a tundra and had an ability to blend into the snow which made it hard to see him. To Pendzez, winter was his play time. "Well, I hope winter was here already. If it was, good luck trying to find me, though I may be close."

"Just thinking about the future and what's to happen in the coming months." The snow white wolf listened to Iskata as she spoke about the future. Pendzez too was looking forward to what the future will have in store. Pendzez also looked for to finding a mate, though it may take some time. "I think we all will."

"How are you liking it here?" Pendzez was starting to like it around the area. Pheonix Valley hasn't changed much since his last visit as a loner. He enjoyed it then and still doesn't now. Meeting new creatures and friends. It was better than it was when he was a loner. Although, he had a bit of problems with Jefferson, but the whole deal was sorted out. Now, Pendzez had to think of what lies ahead on the path. "I'm liking it quite well, Miss. Nothing much has changed since my visit here when I was a loner."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread