pay for what you get
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 332

"You'll be surprised.. I'm not that easy to find in the winter either.. maybe you'll be the one having trouble finding me!" Pendzez as surprised to see that another wolf also can blend into the snow as a form of camoflage. Well, some had pelt that would changed between the seasons. Pendzez, in any season, always remained the same pelt color, which was white as snow. He always played hide and seek with his parents and they would have a tough time trying to find them in the winter and on snowy days. He always found it fun to play, but his parents did get playfully disturbed to find that he was too hard to find every time. Pendzez thought that a happy memory to keep in his corridor. "Yeah, I sometimes played hide and seek with my parents and, well, they always had trouble finding me when on a snowy day, or in the winter."

"And what's so serious to make a boy like you broad so?" Broad? What did she mean? Unless she meant bored. Some have know to say words instead of other words instead. "Pardon? What do you mean?"

"When did you visit us before?" Pendzez didn't really know, but his parents told him that he's been there when like five and a half months. Well, he was still a pup, but has a good memory when he was that old. He only found that his grandmother on his mother side was still alive. The other grandparents were dead. His parents were upset, but his grandmother still was alive. She was the only one that was told that she had a grandson. She was still alive today, but Pendzez hasn't seen her lately. "Oh, like when I was five and a half months old, nearly six months old. Came to visit my grandparents, but found only my grandmother on my mother's side was still alive. Speaking of which, you haven't seen her, have you? Tenla Gyu'byt her name was."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread