pay for what you get
Iskata shook her head at the boy, her words having gone up over his head as she grinned. She hated to have to explain herself but she knew from time to time she tended to talk over others and along lines her fellows could barely follow. "I meant the fact that someone your age should be out having fun and adventuring.. not trying to settle down and find that perfect someone. You're only young once boy." She'd spent her childhood in a strange manner and though she'd turned out fine, well, not exactly.. but atleast she'd lived and had found happiness from time to time. She smiled to the male and wondered if he'd take the words to heart. He needed to have a bit of fun instead of being oh so serious.

The silver and gold female nodded as the conversation went on and the male began to explain his exploration of the valley. She flicked her ears back in sorrow at the question the boy asked. She'd lived here for over half the world's turn and had never met anyone by such a name. "I'm sorry Pendzez, I don't know her." Of course Iskata met new faces everyday and all she had to do was step outside their lands and find some new face to speak with, or even an old friend. She yawned, thinking about just that. She really did need to go visit her family, so spread out now across the lands they probably thought she'd forgotten about them. Not that some of them would care.

Messages In This Thread