the KILLING lights
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas rose from the couch he'd been resting on, unsteadily jumping to the floor. It was difficult in his four-legged form to stand straight on the lumpy cushions. He hadn't been sleeping - he slept so well at night that he rarely napped during the day, even in his most relaxed of moods. The young male had been roused by a call he knew well but had never answered to. He was always moping shamefully about how he never participated in pack activities. This was a perfect opportunity.

Even as he left the mansion and trotted quickly toward the forest, following the scent of his packmates, his stomach rumbled uncomfortably. He could smell the deer from not far off - fresh food would be very beneficial to the pack right now. Kansas came upon the four of them in no time at all. He noticed Savina first, immediately feeling the warm sensation from inside he now knew all too well. He gave her muzzle a tender lick, then faced Naniko and Anu. He'd figured out by now that the two were mates, and, strangely, he didn't feel odd about it. They looked happy together. That dark, quiet boy, Jazper, was also there. Perhaps this was a large enough group to start. Evening, everyone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread