the KILLING lights
OOC: I apologize a million times over for the wrong account...I posted before realizing I was on Asha's O.O
IC:
He was proud to see Naniko's pleasure in his joining the group. The hunt would need some pure strength, which the ebony male was more hten willing to provide.As the white male joined him Jazz recognized him as Kansas, Savina's new friend. Part of him was happy she had finally found a male who took interest in her. He expressed the same feelings for Anu and Naniko who where now obviously a couple. "Evening." He replied with a respectful nod. He turned his attention to Savina to catch her reaction: love, kisses and a warm greeting. Suddenly, he longed for that. For love form another wolf. Sure, he had Deuce close by, Pilot (whom was admittingly a poor father figure but a father figure non the less) and Lucifer who was somewhere on the planet but it just wasn't enough. He craved for a family. Maybe one day Garnet would settle down in Crimson Dreams and they could be together. Maybe but first he would have to tell her how he felt!

Anu promptly added that white tail would be on the hunting menu for the night. Next, he was left in shock as the fay took off leading the hunt. Turning quickly to Naniko his gaze was met with what seemed to be Naniko's aproval on the subject as she ran off to join her mates right side. His massive body may look like he could easily be a black bear form a distance but this male could run! He started off after the she-wolves with a hollar backwards, "Dare ya to keep up Kansas!" He took a spot between Savina and Naniko but behind Anu. It was polite to let the leaders follow after the hunt organizer and besides, from this point of view he would be able to plot everyones movements to find the most effective attack. Looking from Naniko to Savina he chuckled"Last one to bring down a deer is a rotting human!"

Messages In This Thread