we sleep inside of this machine
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

Watching the majestic creature graze with such disinterest in her, made Ryan want to learn low speech (though she didn’t know the term for it). She wanted to inquire where he was from and where he was going. Were horses common here? Ryan hadn’t seen any before and something seemed odd that the palomino would choose this area to settle. After all, it wasn’t exactly picturesque.

The words that drifted behind her didn’t startle, and they almost seemed familiar in some way. When she turned her crimson gaze on Corona, she then realized why. She offered a smile before turning to look back at the stallion. "I wonder where it came from," she commented, flipping the length of her hair over her shoulder as it tickled her cheek. She gazed in silence for a moment, before replying to the Lykoi's second comment. "I wanted to be near my dad," she revealed, even though things on that front were still a tad bit strange. Revealing their relationship had taken place a lot different than how she had imagined it would, but she hadn’t realized that Anselm was under the influence of some sort of narcotic. Perhaps things would have been different if she had found him another time. "Anselm," she told Corona.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread