we sleep inside of this machine
[html]
“Not that I know of,” Corona said with a shake of her head, letting her gaze linger on Ryan for a few moments. “I'm afraid I don't know him very well either, so I can't even begin to say for sure.” Perhaps in time she would get to know her distant cousin better, but until then she primarily had stuck to those that she knew. Her brothers, her sister, her niece, and her father and then the assortment of old pack mates and friends alike. But it was also up her alley to spectulate a little, whether aloud or internally at the possibilities. As it were, it seemed like the latter of the de le Poer clan had many children. Her father was an example of this and she imagined by now that Mab and Bowie had their own flock to tend to.

Even her brother had children, for that matter. “But I guess you never know either. I have a lot of siblings, even if most of them I only share one parent with,” she mentioned offhandedly, letting her gaze wander around the landscape beyond the horse, eyeing the distant mountains to the north. She wondered if anyone still remained there at all, trying to sift through the ashes that had probably long been bleed into the ground. It pained her to know that the forest that she had grown up in was completely gone, both around Inferni and Chimera in its entirety. None of it had been recognisable to her which made it an utter shame, a painful one at that.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread