dragonflies
Firefly turned her orbs to the woman before her as she seemed to try and find the right answer for Firefly's question. She smiled slightly as the woman informed her that the pack had merged with another to become bigger and stronger.. when Firefly herself knew that Shadowed Sun had barely had enough packmembers to survive on their own when she'd taunted and teased about their borders. She nodded at the girls words and chuckled at the thought of the two forming a stronger more powerful pack with the tiny handful that Shadowed Sun had to offer. It really was a pathedic thought. "I know of Shadowed Sun.. they didn't seem like much more than some scattered loners last I heard." She flicked her eyes to the other and shrugged. It really wasn't her care that this new pack thought they had to prove they were big and bad to some single character.

Firefly watched the ripples that washed against the shore a moment before turning her eyes back to the woman, the question she'd asked was a serious one but Firefly had no means for serious business today. She just laughed and shook her head sadly. "No no, This place may be to my twin's likings.. but it ain't home to me..." She didn't exactly mean the words to be insulting but she figured in the end it would turn out thatway.

Messages In This Thread