dragonflies
[html]

Anu was taken aback, slightly. Of course she didn’t get out to much, with her responsibilities within Crimson Dreams. Anu would rather spend her time with her mate and children, then with strangers. Even at the moment her mind drifted back to her family, and how she might rather be with them then this female.

From the waters edge she moved back to a tree to lean. Shoulder against the course bark she let her weight rest against it in a relaxed state, like a sigh running through her body. They were still speaking in short sentences, reinforced by her next question. Over there? Anu took a moment and thought about what she meant. A small nod showed she understood, and that she was indeed from over there.

"I once belonged to Jaded Shadows. Two different times, actually.” It was nice to know that her name, something more then just her, Firefly might be someone that Anu wouldn't forget, even if she was leaving a sort of bad taste in her mouth. “I was there before the fire. I was a sort of a wanderer. Where you born there?” Anu felt more confident the more she spoke.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread