dragonflies
While Firefly spent time within the packlands aplenty she also had a need to explore and to know the lands. In her mind when one knew the lands there was nothing that could be hidden from them nor few things to surprise. She was rude in her words to the other woman but she really didn't care, that was just her nature, to be blunt and point out what was in clear sight, even if no one wanted or needed it shown to them.

Her eyes flicked back to the woman as she moved to lean against a tree again, Firefly herself sat down on the bank of the lake, her feet mere inches from the edge of the lapping waters as Anu began to explain where she'd come from. Firefly dug her toes into the pebbles as she was questioned in turn. Raising her emerald eyes she answered truthfully for once. "I was born in Storm, though I ran away when I was really small and stalked my half brother as he set out of the territory." A dark grin spread across her maw as she admitted. "I guess I wanted a little bit of adventure.. I sure got it." she said, the irish accent she'd aquired in her time abroad more than apparent as she chuckled.

She plucked a stalk of grass from beside her as she threw another question to the looming member above her. "Why did you roam?" The grass found it's way to her maw as she rolled it across her tongue. "What made you stop anyways.." She had family as her reason for leaving Eire, but she didn't really want to get into that just yet and it was Anu's turn in this round of twenty questions.

Messages In This Thread