dragonflies
[html]

It was foolish to think that her true side wouldn’t appear at some point, the part of her that made it impossible to sit still. The need to move along would rise, but she would beat it down again, she would never leave Nani and her family. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t at least want to travel.

This is what she needed from Firefly, genuine conversation. She gave a smile, taking in the other’s past and noticing the change in her voice. Anu wasn’t familiar with the different places across the sea, but what she did know came from her friend Savina, who was from Italy. The voice Firefly wore was different from Savi’s, and she guessed that she wasn’t Italian.

Anu remembered the Storm pack, but couldn’t recall any other wolves from its ranks. Those years were hazy at best, and most were forgotten and banished from her mind. The heartache that they caused was enough to keep the memories hidden. “I guess I left because it didn’t seem like home anymore.” It was the best explanation she could give, even though it was a poor one.

“I was tired of having nothing when I first joined Phoenix Valley, then I found my family here in Crimson Dreams.” The four faces of her children entered her mind, followed by the white face and green eyes of Naniko. “The heart can make you do crazy things.” Smiling she wandered if Firefly had someone in her pack that kept her grounded.

“What made you come back?” Reasons for leaving may differ, but reasons for returning could as well. Anu understood that she must have traveled far distances, and if one would go so far they must have had a good reason to come all the way back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread