dragonflies
Her ears perked slightly as the other woman spoke of Phoenix Valley, she raised a brow and interjected. "You joined Phoenix Valley?" She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she laughed a moment. Go figure the woman would have been attracted to her mother's pack. She really hadn't met anyone from Phoenix Valley except family, and they all seemed about the same.. so caring and devoted to their family, to their pack that she was almost disgusted. She wouldn't admit that she was the same deep down, but she covered it nicely with her icy bitch exterior, complete with wall around her heart and little care for the weepy drama of another's life.

When the woman moved on to how she'd arrived in Crimson Tears Firefly's nose wrinkled at that old saying. She knew the heart could make you do foolish and rather stupid things, crazy fit right in there too but the love she crashed and ground against was nothing like anything Anu would probably ever experiance. She chuckled to herself as she thought of Haku and the passion and fire that raged side by side in their relationship. She sighed and shook her head as she pushed past the thought.

She rolled to the side as she chewed on the grass quietly, she'd been asked another question and she frowned as she answered, not really wanted to but knowing there was no reason not to. "I made a promise.. before I knew Eire would steal my heart and become my home." She was homesick everytime she was reminded of the lands but the dark and dangerous man was enough to hold her here for now even though the fire between their touch was enough to consume the two.. and repeatedly they'd burn their world down around one another in rage.. it was enough.. so like Eire herself.

Messages In This Thread