dragonflies
[html]

It was obvious that she had some sort of opinion about Phoenix Valley; her blue eyes never really missed much. Firefly let her feelings paint a picture on her face, much like Anu herself. It she wasn’t careful she didn’t need to speak at all, her body would tell the whole story. She understood that the leaders of the valley were close to many of the neighboring packs, her own mate was Iskata’s daughter, and could guess this female was familiar with her as well.

A promise? Her ears perked at the answer. Keeping a promise took character and diligence, something Anu wasn’t sure she possessed until this moment. Her mind reeled, thinking of all the different things that she could have committed to. One stood out as the most reasonable. She was too young for children, but not for love. Even with her hard exterior Firefly had a heart, Anu was sure of it.

“I did, before I knew where my heart should truly reside.” Smiling still, Anu pried deeper, unsure how much she could ask or how much Firefly would tell. “Where is this Eire? ”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread