where eagles dare;
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Ehnie! <3

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

The night he'd spent with Savina had made him even more positive that he wanted to be with her. She had come along so suddenly, and yet at just the right time. The only thing Kansas was still unsure of was whether or not now was the right time to ask for her. Had enough time passed? Was she as certain as he was? The possibility of being rejected for this reason held Kansas back, but he so wanted to be free.

Kansas moved through the house, and finally went downstairs in his optime form, slipping out the door to the porch. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to take this chance, because he felt strong to do so now. Kansas needed to speak with Savina's brother. In some of the older stories he'd read, courters asked the maiden's father for her hand. It seemed like just the right thing to do. And perhaps if Savina wasn't quite ready, Ehno could hint this to Kansas.

He paced the porch, putting words together in his mind. It was still early - Ehno would be past this way sooner or later, wouldn't he?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread