where eagles dare;
[html]
I had a whole nice post typed up, and my grandad chose that time to start yelling at me, so I lost it. :/ So this probably isn't the best.

He felt immense relief warming him now that the words he had been meaning to say were out. He had taken this one big, cumbersome step toward what he wanted most right now. That part was over. It was out of his hands, and though there was still a lot of uncertainty involved with this, he had accomplished something. Ehno likewise seemed to relax, if slightly, his teasing smile still in place but toned down.

The Sadira tried to guess what Ehno's answer would be. In his heart, he knew the chocolate male would give him Savina, but Kansas didn't want to get his hopes up. He wasn't sure. Ehno spoke to him in that beautiful Italian, but unlike when Savina had spoken to him in her native tongue, he didn't understand Ehno at all. The other took on a more serious tone of voice when he next spoke - this time to ask for Kansas' word.

The little trembles that had been working his spine disappeared. He nodded, never interrupting their eye contact. "Always. I can't... I can't imagine hurting her. Ever. I promise."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread