down in the hollow
Everything she seemed to say fell on deaf ears, the only notion that he even gave to show that he might have heard a damn thing she said was the growl to silent her. With a bitter bark of laughter she crouched before him, her heckles raised as the blood in her veins hot, her mind still on the thought of tasting his own sweet blood once more. The love she still held for the male was twisted into something sharp and dangerous as he tried to put her in her place. She bared her throat to him as her voice mocked the male she loved with such bittersweet sorrow. "Like this, begging and pleading.. is that the way it was Haku?" Her fangs flashed as anger turned her eyes a deep and dangerous shadowy jade as she hissed. "Not with me... NEVER with me." The bastard from Inferni may have broken her but she didn't go willingly and she hadn't begged or cried. He was met the whole while with hell's fury burning in her eyes.

She rolled to her back as she submitted before the Lilium, neat a proper like any good little packmate would do in this situation, except very few of the other packmates knew just how twisted and strange the male was. Laying down in the dirt like the defeated she snarled and kicked out at the male, a cloud of dirt and grit clouded the air between them as she spat. "My mother should have let him kill you!" she hissed, realizing to the male before her that she'd never really meant anything other than a free lay, a thrill, a solution to the itch that needed scratched.

Messages In This Thread