down in the hollow
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

Im sick and on heavy meds, so thats why my replies are really odd.. I think.. 300+

The male was one hundred percent sure that his eyes flashed crimson with hot boiling rage. How the fuck did she manage to get him heated up like this? Even shoulder against shoulder with Gabriel, his mind had been a calm blue ocean. The way it was... She had never given him a chance, she had just automatically assumed it had been him. Not surprising, but it did not stop his madness from exploding into new levels. She mocked him and rolled over, and he actually had to hold back to not dive down and find her throat instantly. Hatred filled his thoughts, but his body would not react to the silent commands the demon tried to get through. She always had some kind of power over the cocoa male, even now, it seemed.

Her final words struck his mind blank, and his growl faded into nothing. He should have known. Maybe part of him always had known, because Iskata's and Firefly's scents were related. He had never really cared to think about it, never noticed it. It came as a surprise, and... it actually hurt that Firefly openly said that he should have been killed. He was surprised how much it stung. The feeling he had felt back in the room where their first fight had happened where he had left reentered his system, and he just wanted to be gone and disappear. Just like she obviously wanted to.

Yes, maybe she should have. He made no more fuzz about the fact she had just revealed. His voice was ice. You always knew I was a monster, Firefly. She had always known what he was capable of. However.. Begging or pleading, I wouldn't know, it was not I that hurt the girl. He doubted that she would believe him, but it would not matter much in the end. It never did. He moved his feet uncomfortably, wanting the fire to explode into an inferno again and let his fangs pierce her flesh. But the sadness was like sticky mud and ruined it all. It felt weird, too weird. He was on unstable grounds and he could not cope with it.

In the end, maybe he was simply just a coward. He turned around and started moving swiftly. It was a random direction, he just needed to get away from the silver and golden figure. He wished he had never met her, wished she had not chosen Dahlia. He wished she had died back then in Inferni, her skull on a stake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread