down in the hollow
She was so furious at him for the pathedic excuses he was granting her and yet even when she threw more strength into pelting his hide he seemed to just roll out of the way and taunt her by just being out of reach. Those emerald eyes flared up as he'd announced that he'd only given her what she'd wanted to hear. At those words she screamed again and struck out at one of the few figures she actually gave a damn about, her palm flashing through the air as she tried to slap some sense into the bastard.

She knew her answers to the taunting words he spat at her were worthless and just created more friction between the two of them, but she deserved better than the shit he was granting her, as a living soul, a packmember, even a lover, if that bit of their life even still exisited. She snarled at him as she retorted. "I don't know, you were the one who sought me out! What the HELL do you want!" She wouldn't have been content assuming that he'd bee nthe one to hurt the de le Poer girl, but perhaps it would have been easier on them both if it had been left at that.

Firefly was upset and with reason, but she really didn't want to tell him why in the hell she'd come after him. He'd admitted the truth to her and turned his back. Perhaps it was the fact that he didn't stay to find out if she believed him or not or maybe it was the fact that she hadn't expected him to leave. Her fists intertwined in his mane as she tried to drag hin down to her level, her breath ragged as she whispered. "I don't know.."

Messages In This Thread