Faolin Thread (I lost the title XD)
[html]
I want something good to die for
<3

To make it beautiful to live
"Maybe he'd be a little upset because you are gone, but I doubt he'd be mad at you, Laruku is your father after all," she spoke softly, swiping her tail across the girls flank to reassure her that everything would be alright. "Rachi, you'll always be welcome here. Don't forget it!" Faolin gave a jerk of her muzzle to make sure that she would not forget it. Faolin would miss the girl tons, but she would be able to visit every once in a while. There was no way she would give up the girl so easily. Her blood red eyes beamed with happiness. Delighted that she had been happy to be with Laruku and the rest of Clouded Tears, but what would happen if they two packs came to war again? Faolin did not know what she would do exactly. There was always that slim chance though.

They had almost reached the house and Faolin looked about, it did not seem that Arkham had been here as of late. He probably left earlier in the morning to go and do whatever puppies liked to do. "It seems Arkham isn't here," she frowned and looked back at the girl. "Gabriel isn't here either, we should get you back home though soon. Laruku might be worried. I'll take you back and we can have more time to talk!" she smiled, and waited to see what the girl wanted to do. She made a mental note to speak to Laruku and make sure everything was okay with the situation. Rachias might have wanted to stay there, but was it safe for her? Did Laruku even want his daughter there? She could not guess, so she would have to confront him about it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread