Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]

OoC:The paint can should read something like: 'WARNING: Use in a well-ventilated area' (I had to go check an actual paint can for that xP)

IC:
Garnet was not too peeved to not feel a bit sorry that she had hit him so hard. But still, in a way, he kind of had deserved it. What had he been thinking? What had she been thinking? She put on a childish pouting face as he pulled her back against him and told her to clam down. The coyote crossed her arms as he apologized and let her red eyes wander across the newly painted room for a moment. Sighing, she looked up into his gold eyes, noticing what looked like hurt in them. A sad smile came to her face as she reached up, awkwardly, and touched his face. ”No, no it’s not that! Really, it was great.” Garnet reached around to extract one of his hands from her waist, kissing it gently. Suddenly her face lit up. ”You know, I just realized something, Jazz.” She started, leaning back against him. ”I never did tell you my last name; Massacre. Garnet Massacre.”

Her red eyes that she got from her mother looked around the room and spotted one of the paint cans. She frowned as she noticed something written in bright yellow on the side, and she pointed at it. ”Jazper; what does the can say?” The dark coyote asked, wishing that she could read herself. Maybe, she thought, if she asked nicely Jazper would teach her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread