Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]

OoC:

IC:
He seemed to cheer up after she spoke, which made the coyote feel a tad better. Even though Jazper was so big and strong, he had a delicate heart. She realized how much pain he would feel if she left him suddenly, or died. He took her hand and spoke, his words soft and loving. The dark lady smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. ”I love you too, Jazper.
She whispered in his dark ear just before he stood and walked to the paint can. She could tell from his movements that he was just as sore, if not more so, than she. And, her blood red eyes spotted a few marks under his black pelt. Garnet felt a bit embarrassed that she had been so rough on him, and yet, he hadn’t seemed to mind too much at the time, had he?

Garnet looked expectantly at the larger wolf as he lay back on the bed, stretched out. He hadn’t put his shorts back on, though it wasn’t like Garnet minded. Jazper was pretty furry and she had already seen it all anyway. As he spoke of the ventilation, the coyote’s red eyes widened. So they both really hadn’t been thinking straight, it had been because of the paint in the room. Her heart went out to him as he sighed and turned away from her. She crawled across the bed and then over Jazper’s bulking shoulders so she was looking him in the eyes again. Garnet hand a hand through his dark mane as she moved herself closer to his body. ”Hey, what happened was real; we both wanted it. No silly paint could make me do that; it only helped me ‘relax’, loosen up a bit.” Garnet curled up next to him, rest her head against his muscular chest. ”If I had to do it all over again; I still would have done it with you. I love you for you.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread