open your eyes
The cocoa male with the midnight flecked pelt hadn't expected his mind to wander in the middle of his search for the lost siblings he'd assumed would have returned to their homeland.. nor had he believed that one of the girls would have caught him out first. He'd always been the best at tracking and stalking, it probably came with his wanderlust, but when the soft voice of Adelaida met his ears the boy's head whipped around quick as day, a slaphappy grin spread across his maw, his answer already falling before he caught sight of her. "I'm home, I knew you two couldn't manage forever without..." The sight of her scarred figure made the goofy look drop almost instating from his face as the last word faultered on his lips. "..me..."

He took two steps towards his sister as concern rang in his eyes as his words came out with a soft whine. "Oh.. Ade.." He had no clue what pains had falled upon his sister but it hurt him to see her beautiful pelt marred so. Guilt washed over him as he realized he should have never left.. though they both had known he could never have stayed in that moment of time. He lowered his gaze for a moment as the silence filled the space between the two of them.

Messages In This Thread