open your eyes
When his silbing had ran full force towards him his voice broke into a small flight of laughter as he pressed his forehead against her's before nuzzling against the ruffle along her cheek and sighing softly. His voice was soft but filled with reassurance as he agreed in his own way. "The whole world's changing Adelaida." He tilted his head back to look at the girl as he said gently. "You stand still too long and she'll leave you far behind." He knew, when he'd first set out across the lands in wander he'd balked at everything and the world just kept moving around him, ignoring his foolish reactions to what was slowly becoming common in his eyes. There was nothing holy anymore, nothing he could treasure, except those two girls he'd once left behind.

Sankor moved back a step or two for a moment as he shook his head and asked. "Well let me take a look at you then.. I'm not for certain if you're the same runty little Ade I once knew." The news that she was pouring out to the male was all too much all too soon and he soon found himself laughing again as he shook his head and pleaded with her. "Hold on, hold on.. let me catch my breath.. or atleast try and take it all in." He couldn't help but grin though he could tell that the words that his sister had spoken seemed to upset her a bit. Sankor on the otherhand didn't really see a problem with Alexey having found herself into the lands of a pack. He was rather curious about all these changes that had overcome their old home so quickly.. and wondered just what had drawn the girl away from her family.

Looking off towards the distant lands Sankor shook his head as he stated. "I'd like to see all these changes myself.. I'm sure it can't be all that bad sis.." He was trying to reassure her.. but then he hadn't been here when she had. He didn't know what troubles she'd run into and where these new territories and borders began and ended. He knew they were things he'd need to know about this old world turned new if he was to stay here with his sibling(s). Turning his green flecked eyes towards Ade he smiled that gold boy smile, "We'll find Alexey and everything will be like it once was.. you'll see." He could see beyond the changes that took place, and in his eyes as long as they were together it was.. just like old times, he hoped that she too could come to understand.

Messages In This Thread