open your eyes
Sankor smiled at his younger sibling as she finally came to the conclusion of it all. The simple words that always seemed so hard to say when siblings had been fighting. He could have said 'I told you so' he could have made her feel even more guilty than she already did.. or even lonelier, but that wasn't the male's way. Patiently and slowly he would draw it all from her and in the end the soothing words and manners would bring the arguments and fighting to a simmer and like mother and father before they would both be equally coddled and cooed over until both girls came to the same decision, that they were sorry and how much they missed one another.

The two toned male would have made an excellent father if he actually had any thought in his head on settling down, but the wanderlust was just exhausting from his body but he was far from lounging in the sun and tumbling with puppies. The rocks he'd overturned were placed back in their places as he turned back to his sister and shook his head slightly. "You never needed my help Ade, but I'll be right here for you." he said softly. He knew that she hated to be alone, that she hated to be the odd man out.. and she knew that she had him tied up in a nice neat package and all she had to do was ask. Who would want more than a brother who beat up the bullies and played dollies as well. He knew two girls that had just that and he'd do anything to make them happy.

He was about to reassure his sibling when suddenly Pickles went about his routine dancing in small circles at Sankor's feet before starting his investigation of every inch of the wolf before settling down between his shoulders. He smiled at the critter as Adelaida laughed before her whole nature seemed to change as she turned her mind back towards the thoughts of strangers and the very workings of her own nightmares. Sankor just sighed softly and nuzzled his sister's shoulder as she seemed so upset by the strange yet simple changes in the world. He pulled away and tried to explain. "Ade, I'm sure they're not going to try and force you into their ways. Hell, they probably don't even know you're not one of them." He grinned at the girl as he admitted, knowing she'd probably be shocked, "You'd be surprised at how long you can live among them without them noticing you can't shift." He didn't want to hurt her with the truth, but he'd been out in the world, she had to realize he'd have came across shifters too, and he would have needed a friend or two along the way.

Messages In This Thread