the last rays of yesterday
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:188

IC:

Pendzez sat down looking out as he listened to the things Firefly said. Geez, it was a big deal. Mabye coming here was a big mistake. And the way she was speaking to him, well, it wouldn't be nice, or mabye doing what he was doing was probably the cause. Pendzez took a breath and stood up, turning around to face the start of the pier. "Ok, I'll go. Just a couple of things I'll ask before I go." He stood in front of Firefly, facing her. "We got off at the wrong paw, which I caused. How about you and I meet up some place where anyone from any pack can move around and talk, possibly a neutral place? Just to get to know each other more, you know." Pendzez gave her a light smile with some hope.

"The other thing..." Pendzez took a breath and said, "Has anyone told you how beautiful you look?" Pendzez gave another smile, but with truth. Pendzez was being honest and truthful. He started to think if it was a bit much to say to a wolf he just met.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread