the last rays of yesterday
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:441

"It's possible.. But that doesn't mean I want to get to know you at all.." Pendzez started to feel wierd inside. He didn't know what it was, but he was angry inside. Mabye from the harsh sayings and by the tome of her voice, Firefly was to blame. Well, Pendzez coming here was obviously a mistake. A big mistake to gether worked up. Apolgizing didn't seem to be helping. The only thing Pendzez said was, "Fine, fine" Mabye it wasn't the right thing to do, well, he had a lot on his mind and that made him lose track of things, making him walk into another packland.

"All the time..." Pendzez again felt angry inside. It was too much for him to handle. He had to let it go, but it would make a big outburst. He had no choice in the matter. His eyes gave an angry look, his teeth bared, and gave a rough growling sound. Next thing, he stamped his left foot, which shook the pier. Then he looked at Firefly with his teeth revealed. "What the hell is your problem" Pendzez was furious. He was never like this. "I understand that I crossed the borders, I'm sorry. It was an accident. But it doesn't mean you tell me to piss off! Keep that trap shut! You could've asked to leave politely instead of threatening me. Or mabye that never crossed your mind since you seem to act like the world revolves around you. Pendzez lashed out words at her. He was never this angry in his entire life. "I do know of respect of borders and of other wolves. You do too, but not of wolves. That's why you're not gonna get laid! So, in my opinion, you should learn how to treat other wolves with respect, same pack or different pack. And if you must know why I'm here, I got lost because I had a lot on my mind, which makes me lose track of things. I lied about the loner business. I was gonna ask for your help, but you had to lash out at me. You could've showed me the way back when I came onto the pier and I would've left and we wouldn't be in this situation! He was really out of control. Next thing Pendzez pushed her hard enough to hurt and make her fall. "So, good-bye" He walked off in a rage and turned back to the same way he came, hopefully taking him back to Phoenix Valley. After twenty or thirty feet away, he yelled out "Don't expect and apology from me until I hear one from you!"

OOC:

Sorry about the way Pendzez acted. This was his own doing. If there's some stuff that looks like PP, sorry about that. I hope that this works out in a way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread