Hey guys, what are you laughing about?
[html]

I know the territory, I've been around

Number of words: 314

It’ll all turn to dust and we’ll all fall down

It hadn't taken much for the pale woman to realize she was pregnant. She wanted to run to Haku t tell him, but knew it would distract him from his pack. She wouldn't do that to a fellow leader. So instead she stayed near Phoenix valley, thinking seriously about life. Taliesin was here, though Noah wasn't. And that was okay. Noah took after his father, and wanted to be learning from the real world. Tal wanted to be like her, and learn from another. The boy was a good student. She was glad.
The day was misty, rainy. But Deuce had felt trapped in the house, wanted to get out. She was on the beach, near where she'd met Haku that night, a light shawl draped around her shoulders. Her mane was loose and the lacy shawl and her hair both drifted away from her face in the ocean spray and misty breeze. A scent teased her. Why was she thinking about Lucifer now? She didn't know, wasn't worried bout it. Lucifer was gone-
Except he wasn't. There he was, lapping at the water's edge. Deuce paused in her stride, blinking. But it was him, was her former mate. For a moment she was glad that her pregnancy wasn't showing yet. Then she brushed it away. Even if it was, she had nothing to be ashamed of. they hadn't been mates in months. She had eery right to lay with whomever she chose. Joy warred with anger at seeing the male. n Ambigous feeling won out, one she wasn't sure of. Pity.
She resumed her leisurely approach. She stopped a few foot away, her bi-colored eyes studying him. She held the shawl tighter as if protecting erself from the mere sight of him. "Well hello stranger." Hr voice was cool and even as she spoke. "Long time no see. Though you'd forgotten about me."

And sooner or later, you’ll be screwing around

[/html]

Messages In This Thread