Please Knock
wc 354

The boy need his father more so then ever now, when he was broken down and had no one to turn to, not even his son. Taliesin was still upset with him from where he had exiled Deuce for rape. Lucifer thought he had done right by his kids not letting her near them, with her mood swings and the fact that she had raped someone the black male had to protect the pack and his children that lived in the lands. He had to do it…right? The male felt his father’s coat raise, with a whine he pulled his head down into his shoulders and pushed him-self off with a push of his on feet against the ground, he wasn’t getting the welcoming from his father either. He hadn’t found it an anyone’s arms, The male lowered him-self down to the ground in a ball it was safe, his belly was down on the ground, his ears back and his tail covered his side.
He knew Noah was trying to look out for Deuce since he had hurt her daughter, but Lucifer had changed some, time ago he had ran to Deirdre to help with Deuce when she was hearing voices and trying to kill her-self to rid her-self of the voices. Lucifer had no other being he thought he could go to with help controlling Deuce. Oh what was the past when he just had to worry about the pack safety. He sniffed as he nodded slowly for a brief second laying his head down, still trying to keep it tucked up in his shoulders. ”Yes Sir. Deuce moved on, but she knows I’m here. I know if Momma was alive she would have skinned me the first time. Though there for a while she threw things randomly at me after the whole Deirdre. Then the fire came and all the lands burnt…so she never came back…I miss her voice…I can’t even remember what she looks like…or sounded like. I’ve spoken to Deuce and Iskata Sir. They both are aware of me living as a member in these lands. Iskata accepted me.”

Messages In This Thread