Please Knock
Maybe he should have let his sister come along with him. Things like this never happened to her. It was starting to become clear to him were Lucifer got his trouble finding streak from.

"I'd never hurt the lass," he assured her quietly. It stung that she'd even suggest that Lucifer had to defend Deuce from Noah. His head lowered still further until his chin brushed the damp ground.

"Aye, that I do m'lady," he murmured without meeting her eyes. Lucifer & his relationship was a strange one to say the least. He was not about to try and explain it because he himself didn't fully understand it.

"Then please considered this. It t'was I which trespassed when I saw the lad. And it t'was I, a much larger and more experienced wolf, who initiated this. Fer that I beg yer fergiveness and accept punishment."

As smoothly and unobtrusively as he could, the giant grey step up from over Lucifer and lowered himself submissively between the two. He hated for his son to see him like that but there was very little choice in the matter. His muscles tensed and he steadied himself in preparing for whatever she saw fit to do to him. He refused to allow himself to yelp, whimper, or grimness.

His ears perked at the arrival of the second female. Only his age and experience kept him from forgetting himself and rising up to meet her. It was not the happy reunion he had imagined. It didn't even come close to it.

In no time at all his joints began to stiffen up uncomfortably. Submission wasn't just socially uncomfortable for the giant wolf it was also physically uncomfortable. It took a great deal of effort for him to hold himself so low to the ground. He wish the females would just get this over and done with.

Messages In This Thread